Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IDLES


Hey guys im sure your still tearing from my last post.So funny right?Ha-ha-ha...Its better to try and fail rather than to not try right?Or is it ?Well there was this wise man who once gave contradicting statements."If you dont know ,just say dont know..Dont try and guess!"was his first statement.On another occasion when someone was not sure of something and answered him DONT KNOW..he replied"You must be brave to answer questions. Dont be scared of getting it wrong. Okay so that leads me to my topic for today..which is totally unrelated.I was just in the mood to type something.Now you must be looking at the computer screens with this reaction"Blink Blink"in shock.Well thats the point of my blog to stir your emotions. RAWRRRR....okay my topic for today is the imporatance of being idle...Idle?"Some of you might be thinking"I cant speak english..I dont know what idle means.."MOU SHIO KON"If you dont know just mutter this to your self Tiu NGO...If you dont know english or chinese.. PARAVALLAI,TAKPE...Anyway the meaning of idle means

1
: lacking worth or basis : vain
2 : not occupied or employed: as a : having no employment : inactive b : not turned to normal or appropriate use c : not scheduled to compete
3 a
: shiftless, lazy b : having no evident lawful means of support

I found it from the bloody dick tiu nary and just pasted la..Now we will be idle because we wont have any work to do since PMR is in 2 weeks.Idling is very important to our mind body and soul..PMR students 09 what im trying to say is...OH GOD IVE SAID TOO MUCH..ERM MY COMPUTER JUST...BANNNGGGSSS(it froze)thats why i can still type..my keyboard is on fire..arhhh..(I have a computer chip on my face)(Sorry for the temporary cacatness of my site..The people here at Gsd45 will adress these problems at never o`clock) Bye bye assholes
For the trademark
OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment