Friday, August 6, 2010

Didnt get it Jokes,Immature people and facts you never knew








*Hides behind bush..And no its not President Bush,neither is it the other sick bush of a woman.An actual real bush.While i think you guys may throw rocks at me if i come out for not updating my blog for so long,You guys just laugh and do not throw because u would think to yourself why would anyone throw stones if hardly anyone even reads my posts.I feel sad.So am i trying to say i would rather people throw stones at me?I dont know.Anyway yes coming up to todays topic..Didnt get it jokes.Alrigtht so the other day i read about an emile heskey joke.The joke was something like this.A new Nigerian player arrived at Aston Villa.On the first day of training the manager kept on saying KICK>>>Ball.>>>Goal.The Nigerian player got so frustrated and told the manager I speak perfect English why are you talking to me like that.The manager replied I wasnt talking to you.I was talking to Emile Heskey.And after i told that story to my brother his reply was"did Martin O`neil really say that" and he wasnt joking.All of us burst into laughter.I guess it mightve been more funny than the actual joke itself.Ps if you dont watch football..ignore.One more joke to keep you guys with me today.Alright so there was a 40 year old man playing with his rubber duck in the tub.Suddenly his wife opened the bathroom door and sunk the rubber duck.The husband replied"Why are you so immature dear?"..Did you get it?:P...Random facts now, The name of Former planet Pluto was invented by a 11 year old girl,A horned toad can shoot blood out of its eyes and whistling does not cause your throat to vibrate.Try it.

Ok bye



No comments:

Post a Comment